Friday, November 10, 2017

Introduction to Media and Information Literacy (Laboratory)


JOURNALIST WANNA BE

 Designing towards exploring the depths of Suicide Awareness




Figure 1. Information Design Framework, Javier. November 10, 2017. 
My own media and information design framework 



These questions helping me 
as a journalist

These questions helped me as a journalist in a very helpful way. It made me easier to organize the things that I plan to write in an article. It helped me narrow down my task thus creating a guideline for me that would lead to creating a more efficient and effective article. It also helped me easily provide information knowing my purpose relaying it to my target audience. Also knowing what I want to do and how I put this work creatively helped me because it fulfills my role as a journalist.




Links to the images found in my blog entry:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-6KPJlWDiUg/SEBZ8JeS7I/AAAAAAAAADM/Pxh0HsjSg3k/s1600/editor.gif
http://images.clipartpanda.com/journalism-clipart-pgi0418.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Media and Information Languages (Laboratory)

BEING AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS  A local government official was charged of graft and corruption and was suspended from his office. The go...